Tuesday through Saturday
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
(Hours are subject to change)
The ticket office will be closed on November 27 at 4PM and reopen December 3 at 11AM in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Ticket Office will be open one (1) hour before each performance and remain open until 30 minutes after performance start time.
How to Reach Us
After hours, contact Ticketmaster:
California State University, Northridge
Younes and Soraya Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts
18111 Nordhoff Street Northridge, CA 91330-8448
The Ticket Office is located to the north of the Younes and Soraya Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts courtyard on Orange Grove walk. Patrons may park in the G3 Parking Structure located on Zelzah and Prairie Streets or B1 / B2 Parking Lots located on Darby Street.
First payment will be charged immediately.
Second and third payments will be charged on
a monthly basis. Contact the Ticket Office at
(818) 677-3000 for more information.
The Younes and Soraya Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts will make every effort to ensure seating preferences are fulfilled, but cannot guarantee any specific seat selections.
Handling & Facilities Fee
- All Younes and Soraya Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts tickets will incur a facility fee of $5 per ticket. $2 of the facility fee is used for capital replacement and restoration of the venues managed by the Younes and Soraya Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts, and $3 is a parking fee, charged for presented events only. Parking permits are available at parking lot kiosks for rental events.
- There is an $9 handling fee per order when ordering in person, phone, fax, or mail. Handling and processing fees vary online.
- VENUE UPDATE: For those picking up Will Call tickets, please visit our Ticket Office - located on Orange Grove Walk.
- Tickets are available for pickup beginning one (1) hour prior to show time at the Ticket Box Office.
- A valid photo ID is required.
There are no refunds on tickets except for cancelled events that are not rescheduled.
Children over the age of 5 are welcome at most events and, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Infants on laps are not permitted unless specified. Please inquire when purchasing tickets on age appropriateness. To ensure safety, children under the age of 8 will not be allowed to sit in the front row on balcony and loge levels, nor will they be allowed to sit in box seats on any level. Thank you for understanding.
Groups of 20 or more can take advantage of a 20% discount in any section in the venue. Please contact the ticket office at 818-677-3000.