The latest COVID-19 safety requirements at The Soraya and Plaza del Sol Performance Hall
Vaccination Verification or Testing Requirements:
- At the time of the ticket purchase, customers will be asked to attest that everyone in their party has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or will be able to present proof of a negative COVID-19 test at the venue doors.
- At the venue doors, all attendees who are 2 years of age and older will be required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative viral test result prior to entry. If providing a negative test result, it must be either a PCR test taken within 2 days of the event, or an antigen test taken within 1 day of the event. Over-the-counter “self-tests” will not be accepted. In addition, ushers will cross-check proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 viral test result against photo identification for attendees who are 18 years or older. If there are members of the party who are unable to provide the required documentation, then the usher will remind them of the entry requirements and direct them to the Ticket Office for a refund.
- Everyone who is vaccinated in California can now request a digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record. Visit myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov to request your record. Be sure to use the email or cell phone number you used when you received your vaccine. It takes less than a minute to complete the request and your record is sent by email or text within seconds. You can take a screenshot of your record or print it out.
Masks (for Soraya and CSUN-affiliated events):
- Face masks are REQUIRED in all indoor spaces for anyone 2 years of age and older, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Click here for a list of acceptable masks.
- Face masks may only be removed indoors when actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Attendees will be provided with a complimentary surgical or KN95 mask upon request.
Masks (for third-party rental events):
- Face masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED in all indoor spaces for anyone 2 years of age and older, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Click here for a list of acceptable masks.
Refund Policy: If you've purchased tickets and cannot show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative viral test result, or refuse to comply with the venue’s masking policy, then we will offer you the option of a refund. For refund information, please contact the Ticket Office at (818) 677-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Distancing: Physical distancing is not required in either outdoor or indoor spaces.
Concessions: Reduced concessions services will be available. Attendees are required to eat or drink their concessions in designated areas.
Ventilation: The Soraya's HVAC system and MERV-14 air filters are in good working order. Ventilation has been increased to the maximum extent possible throughout the facility.
Disinfection: Ample custodial staff will be available to keep restrooms and high touch surfaces (e.g.: door handles, stairway handrails, elevator buttons) clean and disinfected. House seats and armrests will be disinfected using electrostatic sprayers after each performance.
Hand Hygiene: In addition to The Soraya's ample restroom and handwashing facilities, hand sanitizer stations are available at every venue entry point and multiple points in every lobby.