NEED HELP TROUBLESHOOTING?Event Streaming Tips
The livestream event page will work on most major browsers on Windows and macOS. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari are recommended.
The Play/Pause Button
After the event is LIVE, click the triangle play button on the bottom left of the video player to start watching. That button will turn into the pause button when the video is playing.
- You will find video control buttons on the bottom right of the video player.
- The video player has it's own volume adjuster, the icon with the lines increasing in height.
- You can adjust your video size by clicking on the fullscreen icon . To exit full-screen mode, click ESC on your keyboard.
- Closed Captions are available by clicking the CC button.
- The gear is to adjust video quality settings. 1080p will give you the best video quality. However, you may need to lower this setting based on the strength of your internet connection, if your video is freezing or unclear.
Contact our Ticket Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (818) 677-3000.