8 Reasons Why Joshua Bell is a Soraya Favorite
From child prodigy to Dancing with the Stars, three-time Grammy winner Joshua Bell returns to The Soraya on March 4th with the Academy of St Martin in the Fields. Here are eight reasons why this violin virtuoso has become a Soraya favorite.
1. In 1982, Joshua Bell was a child prodigy
Joshua Bell was a soloist at the age of 14 and made his Carnegie Hall debut at 17.
2. You may remember this viral social experiment
In 2007, the Washington Post debuted a story about a violinist performing in a busy subway stop in Washington, D.C.
3. He talked to TMZ about his 300 year-old Stradivarius
4. He performed on Dancing with the Stars
5. Also, this performance with Gloria Estafan...
6. ...and with Kristen Chenoweth
7. He even has a virtual reality experience on Playstation 4
8. Don't forget this iconic NPR's Tiny Desk Concert